SORALUCE offers professional advice in machining engineering with a team of highly experienced engineers who evaluate the production and machining process of our clients and provide solutions to optimise them.
- Increased profitability
- Enhanced productivity
- Reduced cycle times
- Use of new tools
- Competitive advantages with advanced technology
Detailed studies of machining processes to offer solutions for the technical and financial requirements provided by the client.
- Global analysis of the production process
- Process engineering
- Definition of machining process
- Simulation of the machining process
- Installation requirements
- Automation specifications
Design and development of particular cycles for specific machining tasks.
- Development of new cycles
- Customised Control System software to manage the machining cell using the job list concept for automated solutions
Tools and fixtures
The best tools and fixture solutions (design and/or manufacture) based on our experience and close collaboration with the main suppliers and clients.
- Equipment specifications
- Design, manufacturing of the fixtures
- Tool selection
Production assistance during the first weeks and/ or workpieces.
- Support during production
- Operation reports
- Personalised training
- Equipment monitoring
- Process auditing
Machining tests during the pre-acceptance and final acceptance of the machine.
- Initial workpiece machining
A complete turnkey solution service including tools and fixtures, CNC programming, simulation and production assistance and system integration.