Moulds and dies
Mould-manufacturing industry on an absolute specialisation in the manufacture of mould-holders as well as on very high-quality machining services.
Constant process of refinement and development incorporating the most advanced production facilities into its processes, giving the company the ability to do ever more precise, more complex and large-scale work.
- More complex geometry and diverse machining
- Better surface quality
- Enhanced precision
- Higher versatility
- Reduced machining cycle
- Reduction of the number of part set-ups and configuration times
SORALUCE TA-D 20 milling centre:
- 5 axes continuous machining
- Vertical high-speed continuous positioning head (±92º)
- High capacity motorspindle of 25 kW at 15,000 rpm
- Incorporated rotary table 1250 x 1250 mm
- SORALUCE advanced technology: ACCURA HEADS
- Measurement touch probes for both parts and tools
- Total enclosure
- Access to the work area from the front and rear
This 5-axis machining centre enables us to carry out more complex and diverse operations that, without this centre, would require more machines and machining time.
What are the advantages of the new SORALUCE TA-D 20 milling machine in the production process?
The new SORALUCE milling machine has enabled us to obtain greater capacity in the machining of the parts, by means of greater versatility in operations that comes with the use of the continuous 5-axis centre. Therefore, this 5-axis machining centre enables us to carry out more complex and diverse operations that, without this centre, would require more machines and machining time.
The use of 5 axes facilitates work on parts with a complex geometry and surface, reducing the number of part set-ups and configuration times and improving the precision of the operations on different machining planes.
The SORALUCE TA-D 20 machine has enabled us to reduce the machining time of the parts considerably.