Machining of mechanically-welded workpieces and structures.
A flexible solution for multiple operations when machining workpieces for tube bending machines, section benders, forming lines and tube end forming, by providing the highest productivity parameters in the machining of large and technically highly complex workpieces. This allows different shapes and sizes to be machined.
Multitasking solution, capable of performing milling, turning and grinding operations in a single set-up for multiple components of different sizes and shapes with efficiency and precision.
SORALUCE FR 12000 multitasking.
- Large capacities (LxWxH traverses): 12,000 x 1,600 x 4,500 mm.
- Flexible working area:
- 3,000 x 3,000 mm m, milling rotary-travelling table, W: 1500 mm with load capacity for 60 Tn.
- Ø 1,600 mm turning table on floor plate.
- 4 x (4000 x 1500 x 300 mm) floor plates.
- Orthogonal head with indexing capacity of 1º x 1º and 46 kW, 1,530Nm, 4,000 rpm.
- Horizontal head, 600 mm long, Ø 195 mm, 46 kW, 1,758 Nm, 4,000 rpm.
- Turning head adaptable to horizonal and orthogonal head, with horizontal and vertical output.
- Automatic tool and head changing system with a storage capacity for 80 tools.
- DAS® system (Patented), active damping system that eliminates the chatter, thus protecting the machine and guaranteeing long-term precision.
- Operator’s cabin with transversal and vertical movement
“The ability to handle large workpieces in a single mooring guarantees the process and significantly cuts costs”.
The key for maximum productivity
Located in Vila Nova de Famalicão (Portugal), VLB focuses on developing innovative solutions for the metal-mechanic industry, on a par with the best in the world.
It supplies the global market with exceptional machinery and tools for tube and section bending, forming and stamping, which range from simple manual machines to fully electric and complex CNC systems.
VLB designs, manufactures, sells and offers a variety of products for a range of leading industrial sectors, including the car, furniture, railways, aviation, civil construction, capital goods industries.
VLB has opted to expand its machinery with a SORALUCE FR 12000 Multitasking unit to machine mechanically-welded workpieces and structures to be fitted on its machines.