Machining of very large workpieces.
Machining of very large workpieces in final assembly position; high precision and surface quality.
SORALUCE PMG 14000 Gantry machining centre:
- High capacity: 14,000 mm longitudinal travel, 5,500 cross travel and 2,000 mm vertical travel.
- Direct drive spindle motor, 43 kW / 6000 rpm.
- Stepless universal head, machined from five sides in just one clamping.
- Pendulum machining with two work stations, enabling zero downtime.
- Gigantic workpieces machined in a horizontal position.
- Tool changing system with storage capacity for 80 tools.
- SORALUCE DAS system, Dynamic Active Stabiliser, patented.
- SORALUCE Adaptive Control.
- SORALUCE Data system.
- Software development.
- Covers applications for several sectors such as shipyard, textile, aircraft, machine tools, mining and gearboxes.
"In addition to the interesting possibilities of a large gantry system, it was not least the modern technologies of the machine that convinced us… "After all, we have been working with Soraluce for a long time and are therefore used to a particularly high standard, but the technological possibilities still don´t cease to excite me."