Booms and frames of harvesters
Complete machining of booms and frames in a fully automated manner.
A fully automated, palletised and integral solution based on two SORALUCE FP 8000 duplex model floor-type milling machines for the highest productivity, flexibility and repeatability.
- Tailor-made palletised production system
- Fully automated system
- Duplex solution: production increase of up to 50% in relation to individual machines
- Complete component machining in a single set-up , improving part precision
- Automatic tool changing system
- Fully enclosed pick-up with master spindle and calibration arms for set-up operations
- Specific cycles and options for duplex milling-boring machines
- Double control panel to operate both machines from a single position and by only one operator
- Anti-collision system to prevent any collisions between the two machines in the event of a programming failure
- Synchronisation of the CNC programs to increase productivity
- Unification of machine zero points for both milling machines to increase precision of the part to be machined
- Management and traceability of the parts to be machined by means of ad hoc software developed by SORALUCE
Thanks to the SORALUCE automated solution, zero set-up times makes our production flow