Components for several industries; all types of geometries and materials , above all mechanic-welded structures with overhangs and complex geometries requiring a great deal of precision.
Stabilise the machining of slim-format workpieces, with difficult clamping areas, to reduce machining time.
Use of DWS patented system, an active damping device which consists of a controller and one or more inertial actuators placed over the part to be machined. DWS eliminates the chatter that usually occurs when flexible parts are being machined.
- Machining times reduction (Part 1: 50% | Part 2: 60%).
- Cutting workpiece start-up time reduction
- DWS system self-calibration, easy and fast, just in 1 hour and without machine stoppage.
- Better end piece quality.
- Less cutting tool wear and tear.
“DWS gives us certainty to carrying out the machining in optimum conditions”.
“A solution to stabilise machine-welded structures that are difficult to clamp”.
“Guarantees stable machining, allowing the real durability of the machining process to be predicted”.
“Easy to use, very intuitive, does not require advanced technical expertise”.