Machining of complex geometry and large dimensions parts.
Milling, turning and drilling parts in a single set-up; thus, reducing set-up times and fixturing costs, in order to increase productivity as well as overall part precision.
Multitasking gantry machine SORALUCE PMG-W 20000:
- Large capacities (LxWxH traverses): 20000 x 5500 x 2000 mm.
- Moving cross beam; 2000 mm traverse.
- Flexible working area:
- Turning table of Ø 3000 mm, turning up to Ø 4900 mm | 40 Tn workpieces.
- Floor plates of 18000 x 3500 mm.
- Stepless universal head 0.001º x 0.001º | 46 kW | 1530 Nm | 6000 rpm.
- Fixed horizontal head of 480 mm length and Ø 350 mm | 46 kW | 1758 Nm | 5000 rpm.
- Axial turning head.
- Radial turning head with C axis positioning each 2.5º.
- Turning head 40 x 40 mm
- Pendulum machining with customized work area for uninterrupted machining. Parts can be loaded / unloaded while the machine continues to run in another position.
- Automatic head and tool changing system and tool magazine up to 140 tools.
- SORALUCE DAS® system (Patented), active damping active damping system that eliminates the chatter, thus providing the best stock removal rate and guaranteeing long-term precision.
- SORALUCE DHC, Dynamic head calibration system.
- Operator’s cabin with vertical movement up to 1500 mm.
- Peripheral guarding system.
It responds to the need of milling, turning and drilling large complex parts in a single setup; thus reducing setup times and tooling costs, in order to increase productivity and overall precision.
Tezal Lavorazioni Meccaniche