Machining of medium and large size components for the general mechanics, capital goods, shipbuilding and energy sectors.
- Maximise productivity through an extremely versatile solution.
- Reduce setup times and fixturing costs, in order to increase productivity and overall precision.
Floor type milling boring machine SORALUCE FXR 30000. It is the 7th Soraluce milling machine at Officine Zorzo.
- Large capacities (LxWxH traverses): 30.000 x 1.900 x 6.500 mm.
- Flexible working area:
- 5 pendulum working areas.
- Rotary-travelling table 4000 x 4000 mm, W: 2500 mm and loading capacity of 60 Tn.
- Rotary-travelling table 4000 x 4000 mm, W: 2500 mm and loading capacity of 100 Tn.
- The two rotary tables can work in gantry mode on large parts to move the part closer or farther from the head, using the W traverse of the table translation.
- 3 areas with large floor plates.
- The machine is equipped with different heads to carry out different types of machining operations:
- Universal head 2.5º x 2.5º / 46 kW / 1531 Nm / 4000 rpm.
- Orthogonal head 1º x 1º / 46 kW / 1531 Nm / 4000 rpm.
- Fixed horizontal head with C axis, 650 mm length and Ø 195 mm diameter / 1758 Nm / 4000 rpm.
- Long fixed horizontal head, 1050 mm length and Ø 195 mm diameter / 20 kW / 760 Nm / 4000 rpm.
- Facing head.
- Pendulum machining.
- High degree of automation:
- Automatic head changing system and pick-up for 6 heads.
- Automatic tool changing system and tool magazine with capacity for 100 tools with a weight of 35 kg each. Allows tool loading/unloading with machine in operation, with full safety for the operator.
- Advanced Soraluce Technology:
- SORALUCE DAS® system (Patented), active damping active damping system that eliminates the chatter, thus providing the best stock removal rate and guaranteeing long-term precision.
- SORALUCE Ram Balance system (patented), guarantees excellent straightness in the RAM output, even with various types of heads with different weights, thus ensuring maximum precision throughout the entire saddle traverse.
- SORALUCE Data System, continuous monitoring of the machine.
- Operator’s platform with vertical and cross movement.
"Thanks to Soraluce, with whom we have been collaborating since 1996, we have expanded and modernized our machine park with efficient and productive solutions, capable of drastically reducing production downtime".
President of Officine Zorzo