Moulds and dies for prototypes
Reduction of productive times through the improvement of the precision of the workpieces.
Gantry-type portal machine SORALUCE PMG 6000:
- Traverses (longitudinal, cross, vertical): 6000, 4500, 1500 mm
- Floor plate 6500 x 2700 x 600 mm
- Stepless universal head, capable of achieving highly accurate positioning with an indexing capability of 0.001º x 0.001º rotation, at 7,000 rpm, 37 kW, 1,220 Nm
- Direct horizontal head of 60 kW, 4,000 rpm, 1,750 Nm
- Integration of customer´s electro-spindles
- Automatic head changing system with pick-up for 3 heads
- Sistema DAS® (Patented), active damping system to eliminate chatter, protecting the machine and assuring long term precision.
- Data System, Soraluce’s monitoring system
- Operator’s platform with Comfort Pack
We supply prototypes and dies with a high-precision accuracy of 0.01 to 0.02 mm to Daimler, Audi, Lamborghini and Porsche. And these values are delivered by the new portal milling machine PMG 6000 day after day. The new portal machine is my tenth machine from SORALUCE in the last 20 years. I rely on the product and especially on the technology of the milling heads. In addition, over the years, a relationship of partnership and consequently blind trust has been built up.
Weiß Metallbau GmbH
High stock removal capacity and precision finishing, hallmarks of the new SORALUCE PMG 6000
Weiß Metallbau GmbH is located in Neuenstadt-Stein, Germany. The company is a global leader in the manufacture of moulds and tools, mostly prototypes and pre-series parts, for the automotive industry.
Weiß Metallbau already owns 10 Soraluce milling machines. Weiß Metallbau´s company strategy is one of growth through providing innovative solutions to the requirements of exacting customers, with the aim of achieving the best result for each application. In support of this strategy, the company has decided to depend on Soraluce to supply a SORALUCE PMG 6000 portal milling machine.