SORALUCE TR bed type milling machine
Grandi capacità e tecnologia avanzata in una machina compatta
- Advanced SORALUCE technology geared towards maximising productivity, precision and customisation: DAS+, Accura Heads, SSV and Adaptive Control
- SORALUCE head technology: a highly reliable extensive range of SORALUCE heads
- Automatic tool changing system
- SORALUCE Digital, Data System: a comprehensive monitoring package with continuous information of machine and process status
- Long-lasting precision, resulting from a strict design and assembly process
- Optimal stiffness and mechanical stability, providing high stock removal capacity for roughing operations
- Great precision and efficiency with the high torque, direct drive spindle motor
- High dynamics with speeds of up to 35 m/min, acceleration of 2 m/s2 and working feed force of 16000 N on all axes
- Enhanced productivity and precision for components belonging to the moulds and dies and precision engineering industries
- Total machine concept design: complete working area analysed for optimal comfort, safety and ergonomics (maintenance spots, operator area)
|Characteristics||TR 25||TR 35||TR 45|
|Table area||mm||2860 x 1200||3860 x 1200||4860 x 1200|
|Longitudinal traverse "X" axis||mm||2500||3500||4500|
|Vertical traverse “Z” axis||mm||1600|
|Cross traverse “Y” axis||mm||1300 / 1500|
|Spindle speed range||min-1||4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000|
|Tool magazine||No. tools||20 / 40 / 60 / 80|
Select your head:
It enables for:
- Automatic indexing of vertical and diagonal articulations.
- Automatic tool changing.
- Automatic head changing.
- Internal / external cooling system.
- Suitable for any type of taper and pull-studs.
- Different clamping forces for different tools.
- Suitable for setting different accessories.
- 22 / 24 / 28 / 37 / 43 / 46 / 55 kW
- 2.5° x 2.5° / 0.001° x 0.001°
- 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 min-1
Its compact design is specially conceived for machines with an in-line motor. It allows the simultaneous positioning of both head articulations, reducing non-production time.
Inverse machining capability:
- Up to -45º
- No additional setups
- Improved cycle time
- Better finishing quality
- Minimum manipulation
- Full advantage of machine travel
- No need for additional work piece support fixtures
- Close to table head spindle accessibility for both front and lateral milling
- 37 / 43 kW
- 1º x 1º
- 4000 min-1